EduLion'sForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Studying a Master's Degree in Art History

+49
Alejandro
alicia9512vm
Tay121212
Vanessad.
pedroro
Julie Plair
Valeria Villamil
Vanelvs
DRÉ
PhillipeY
antono
Estecle2
Starrrdio
Johnathan Z
jessal
Elena453
kat0726
Daniel duran parra
Jonestaylor
ArthurWilliamss
Diana Lechuga
Aitor27
amelia622garcia
afuentesgonzalez
5nagonzalez44
VPeralta
paulalloway
snowflakesmasher97
KarollVargas
Vgonzales89
Elizabeth
Estevan23
VictoriaShayk
VioletAzalea97
Camila9910
ValAgari_92
dpantoja
Azuleica
Clore
PedroDuke33
Mariana
Mirella
mako94
EliPerdo
Jean Cocteau
diego753
AgnaMeyer
kristhen657
bolebu
53 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Studying a Master's Degree in Art History Empty Studying a Master's Degree in Art History

Post by bolebu Mon 06 Nov 2023, 15:25

Hello, colleagues! I want to study a Master's in Art History. I've seen the following one offered by TECH Technological University: . I really like the possibility of it being online and the course content. Has anyone studied at this university and could provide me with more information about them? Thank you!

bolebu

Back to top Go down

Studying a Master's Degree in Art History Empty Re: Studying a Master's Degree in Art History

Post by kristhen657 Wed 08 Nov 2023, 11:33

Hi. Yes my friend, I did some study at that university. It is very good, it is online so you can accommodate your studies to the schedule that suits you best. The platform is easy to use and very intuitive.
I recommend it 100%.

kristhen657

Back to top Go down

Studying a Master's Degree in Art History Empty Re: Studying a Master's Degree in Art History

Post by AgnaMeyer Thu 09 Nov 2023, 14:12

To give you a plus and complement my knowledge as a professional, Tech is the best place to do it. It has been a great experience for its great method of easy assimilation and its contents highly updated by experts in the exercise of their profession. Very Happy

AgnaMeyer

Back to top Go down

Post by diego753 Fri 10 Nov 2023, 01:55

Hello, if you want to study virtually I advise you to study at Tech, it is the best institution to study online. Besides that you will receive an excellent quality education.

diego753

Back to top Go down

Studying a Master's Degree in Art History Empty TECH

Post by Jean Cocteau Tue 14 Nov 2023, 20:41

Hello community! I'm a student at TECH Technological University and I want to share my positive experience. Online classes are flexible, allowing me to learn at my own pace. The professors are experts and always available. The platform is intuitive and provides enriching resources. I'm thrilled with my choice. Thank you TECH for providing me with a quality education!

Jean Cocteau

Back to top Go down

Post by EliPerdo Tue 14 Nov 2023, 21:28

Hello, I can tell you about my experience. I only studied for a few months because I did some courses, which you know are quite short, but I learned quite a lot. As it has a flexible methodology, I was able to manage my time to study comfortably and if you add to that that the contents are quite dynamic, it made studying not boring or monotonous. I would definitely recommend the university.

EliPerdo

Back to top Go down

Post by mako94 Fri 17 Nov 2023, 08:50

I found the study methodology to be quite good. It is comfortable and easy to adapt the timetable to everyday life.

mako94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirella Tue 21 Nov 2023, 12:24

All correct.

I am in language training, specifically b2 French. I am very happy with the live classes and I will possibly expand

Mirella

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Tue 21 Nov 2023, 14:03

It is a good university, I have done two trainings with them and I have been able to learn new techniques in my area of work

Mariana

Back to top Go down

Post by PedroDuke33 Tue 21 Nov 2023, 14:57

Hello, I attended the tech university as an expert, it has helped me to advance in my company, I am always grateful to this university.

PedroDuke33

Back to top Go down

Post by Clore Wed 22 Nov 2023, 17:15

Hi!

I have studied a couple of things at TECH, and as you mention one of the things I like the most is that it is totally online.

I have done very well, I like the topics they handle and how they explain them.

Greetings Smile .

Clore

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuleica Thu 23 Nov 2023, 11:35

Tech is the best university to pursue your postgraduate studies. The course content is very comprehensive and constantly updated. Furthermore, the interaction with the professors is excellent; they are always available to address your doubts. I studied there some time ago to complete my Master's in Art History, and thanks to that, I secured my current job. Highly recommended!

Azuleica

Back to top Go down

Post by dpantoja Thu 23 Nov 2023, 13:52

Hello! TECH is an excellent university, I did a program with them some time ago and I am very happy with the training I got. The teachers were very attentive and explained to me in the forums when I didn't understand something. I really recommend it, because beyond the attention, the academic proposal is extensive and with multiple benefits.

dpantoja

Back to top Go down

Post by ValAgari_92 Fri 24 Nov 2023, 04:17

Hello, TECH is a university with excellent content, its professors are eminent in their field and generate fantastic content, I studied there and I learnt a lot.

ValAgari_92

Back to top Go down

Post by Camila9910 Fri 24 Nov 2023, 10:20

In the arts it is always difficult to achieve an educational process, but the process I have with tech has managed to open doors in my work life

Camila9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Camila9910 Fri 24 Nov 2023, 10:34

With my experience I could tell you that what you look for first is to have decision in the times you study and if it is also for you I recommend tech

Camila9910

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletAzalea97 Mon 27 Nov 2023, 11:41

TECH has good content regarding cultural and humanities issues, they are very well updated. I did a Master's degree in visual arts and I also liked its methodology. Smile

VioletAzalea97

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriaShayk Mon 27 Nov 2023, 12:05

I took several courses at TECH Technological University and I honestly thought they were great. I recommend it 100%

VictoriaShayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Estevan23 Mon 27 Nov 2023, 21:25

I had the experience of studying a business course here and it was good to study here, I had no problems and I got my degree in 2 months and they have good study material.

Estevan23

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuleica Tue 28 Nov 2023, 11:38

I studied at TECH some time ago to obtain a Master's in Art History, and thanks to that, I got my current job! The content is very comprehensive, and the interaction with the professors is continuous; they are very helpful. I highly recommend it!

Azuleica

Back to top Go down

Post by dpantoja Tue 28 Nov 2023, 14:55

Hello, it is an excellent university! You can study at your own pace, since it is 100% online, this was essential for me, since I work and I could not leave it to continue with my specialization. That's why I chose them. Another thing is that the teachers were very attentive, they always answered my questions.

dpantoja

Back to top Go down

Studying a Master's Degree in Art History Empty Recommended

Post by Elizabeth Wed 29 Nov 2023, 18:49

Hello, I have had the opportunity to study at this university and the educational methodology is very good, they are innovative and committed to students.

Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Vgonzales89 Wed 29 Nov 2023, 19:45

Hello, I'm not exactly studying that degree, but I have taken several courses in advertising and I really liked studying at the TECH university, I have learned a lot, I really liked their materials

Vgonzales89

Back to top Go down

Post by KarollVargas Wed 29 Nov 2023, 19:59

Hi, studying at Tech is an excellent idea since they offer a variety of high quality programs.

KarollVargas

Back to top Go down

Post by snowflakesmasher97 Thu 30 Nov 2023, 19:35

I recommend Tech, for it's a very good university. The teachers are very attentive and always ready to contribute to your learning.

snowflakesmasher97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next