EduLion'sForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

+33
Alejandro
alicia9512vm
Aitor27
amelia622garcia
Alexco
Michelle15
Anndrexxx27
lizethrodriguezml
Clore
Rober598
Jaqueline Esquivel
diego753
Alejandr88
ARguezBuch
venus
alessandrop
VioletAzalea97
VictoriaShayk
Jean Cocteau
Nataliapg97
Diana Lechuga
Anamg
kat0726
AlejandroV
Susy00
malorfis35
dpantoja
afuentesgonzalez
Azuleica
Eliz692
Estecle2
Daniel duran parra
JustinB55
37 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 5 Empty Re: I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

Post by Estecle2 Mon 15 Jan 2024, 20:34

It is an excellent education thanks to its didactic study material, as well as its teachers who are experienced in each of the subjects to be covered.

Estecle2

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 5 Empty Re: I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

Post by Jose Tue 16 Jan 2024, 15:52

Tech is the best university to pursue your postgraduate studies. The course content is very comprehensive and constantly updated. Furthermore, the interaction with the professors is excellent; they are always available to address your doubts. I studied there some time ago to complete my Master's in Art History, and thanks to that, I secured my current job. Highly recommended!

Jose

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0726 Wed 17 Jan 2024, 11:28

Hi! As far as I know after studying with them, they are the best online university according to Forbes magazine and they are the official university of the NBA. The classes are completely online and you can set your study schedule to suit you. Overall it's a very good university.

kat0726

Back to top Go down

Post by Estecle2 Wed 17 Jan 2024, 19:50

Hello, I agree with the other comments on the forum about TECH university, they have provided quality of study at a low cost. It is a university that cares about the stability of their students as in their training.

Estecle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliz692 Thu 18 Jan 2024, 00:45

Hello everyone, I want to share with you my experience at Tech, it is a great university that has a great variety of very complete academic programmes that will help you to strengthen your knowledge, its teachers are great and very qualified professionals that accompany you during your process, besides this they offer you very flexible schedules, it is a great option to continue growing professionally.

Eliz692

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriaShayk Thu 18 Jan 2024, 11:21

I have taken several courses at TECH University of Technology and I have found them great.

VictoriaShayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Estecle2 Fri 19 Jan 2024, 11:29

Excellent teachers, they have various programs of study that will help you to complement your professional career. The most interesting thing is TECH's study schedules, greetings.

Estecle2

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 5 Empty TECH Recommendation

Post by Diana Lechuga Fri 19 Jan 2024, 20:35

Hi, I recently completed an MBA and I can recommend TECH for many reasons. They have a totally innovative virtual methodology, in addition, the curriculum always includes the most relevant and updated topics. The best of all is that the professors are experts in the area, you can see their experience and they transmit it to the student.

Diana Lechuga

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 5 Empty Tech

Post by alessandrop Mon 22 Jan 2024, 08:54

Yes, I know Tech University. It is a respected institution in the field of technology and digital design.

alessandrop

Back to top Go down

Post by alicia9512vm Mon 22 Jan 2024, 11:32

Tech offers us a wide variety of courses to continue with our academic training, in my experience it has helped me expand and deepen the topic that I want, its content is educational and up-to-date.

alicia9512vm

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 5 Empty The best option to study online

Post by Alejandro Mon 22 Jan 2024, 20:56

I give you my opinion, it is a very good online university among those that are currently available, to improve your skills within the area that is the topic of discussion, since their documents and information that they provide to the student are always of quality and the most important are updated for less than two years, so you learn very well about the subject. On the other hand, the schedules are very comfortable, since since they are online, you can adjust as you want, which is always the best.

Alejandro

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 5 Empty My experience in TECH

Post by Alejandro Tue 23 Jan 2024, 21:55

I tell you from my perspective, I studied at that university, it was my best academic experience, since I learned a great variety of very good quality and interactive content, it strengthened my soft and professional skills, in addition to always containing updated information, I recommend it to you price and quality.

Alejandro

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriaShayk Thu 25 Jan 2024, 11:43

Tech Universidad Tecnológica is your best option. It helped me get the job I have now.

VictoriaShayk

Back to top Go down

Post by afuentesgonzalez Fri 26 Jan 2024, 12:27

TECH Technological University is exceptional. Its avant-garde approach and highly qualified faculty provide an unparalleled educational experience. Modern facilities and connections with the industry create a conducive environment for hands-on learning and professional development. I wholeheartedly recommend TECH to those seeking quality technological education with a practical and relevant focus for the current world.

afuentesgonzalez

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuleica Fri 26 Jan 2024, 12:54

Tech is the best university to pursue your postgraduate studies. The course content is very comprehensive and constantly updated. Furthermore, the interaction with the professors is excellent; they are always available to address your doubts. I studied there some time ago to complete my Master's in Art History, and thanks to that, I secured my current job. Highly recommended!

Azuleica

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle15 Mon 29 Jan 2024, 13:20

Hello, I am currently doing a Master's degree in editorial design at Tech University, and I have loved it, it has been very useful in my work environment. In addition, the methodology of this university is quite dynamic. I recommend it.

Michelle15

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexco Mon 29 Jan 2024, 20:10

I found this institution looking for a place to study when I can and it seemed like a good option with good academic programs.

Alexco

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 5 Empty TECH

Post by alessandrop Wed 31 Jan 2024, 08:39

Certainly, I'm familiar with Tech University. It's known for its strong programs in technology and digital design. You might want to check their website for specific details on the master's program in Digital Design and see if it aligns with your interests and goals. It's always a good idea to research the faculty and curriculum as well. Good luck with your decision!

alessandrop

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 5 Empty TECH Recommendation

Post by Diana Lechuga Wed 31 Jan 2024, 20:44

Hello, I recently finished studying a Master's Degree and I am really very happy with everything I learned. TECH, in addition to having an innovative virtual methodology, has excellent teachers, which greatly facilitates the study process. For me there is no better option to qualify, in this university I found everything I was looking for.

Diana Lechuga

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriaShayk Thu 01 Feb 2024, 12:45

I have taken several courses at TECH and they have helped me a lot to get new job opportunities.

VictoriaShayk

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 5 Empty Recommendation and opinion

Post by Alejandro Mon 05 Feb 2024, 18:38

Hello, good afternoon, I'll tell you about my experience, since I recently studied at Tech, something related to design and in my opinion it was one of my best decisions to have studied there, since I learned many things in a very short time and at the same time . very intuitive so each topic is understood in a simple way, and at the same time I improved my creative skills on a large scale, I hope my opinion has been useful to you.

Alejandro

Back to top Go down

Post by alicia9512vm Tue 06 Feb 2024, 00:19

In my experience with Tech, I can say that it has provided great information and knowledge in my professional process, its platform provides enough support material so that you can develop in the master's degree that you are pursuing.

alicia9512vm

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0726 Tue 06 Feb 2024, 11:28

Hello, I hope you are well. I recently finished a master's degree with Tech. At first I contacted an advisor through the website and that's how I found out about the whole process. Once I enrolled I began to study as I saw fit, everything was very autonomous, although I must say that whenever I needed to talk to one of the professors, they were always available.

kat0726

Back to top Go down

Post by Estecle2 Tue 06 Feb 2024, 20:33

It is a different methodology of study, in TECH they offer their classes in a didactic way, which makes us as students learn faster and have the information more retained. It is what makes it stand out from other online universities, greetings.

Estecle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena453 Wed 07 Feb 2024, 11:10

Hello everyone, I had the opportunity to do a Master in digital design and my experience was very rewarding because its contents are very complete and current, the development of its academic program is excellent and their teachers are excellent professionals who accompany you throughout your process, I recommend it 100%.

Elena453

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next