EduLion'sForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

+33
Alejandro
alicia9512vm
Aitor27
amelia622garcia
Alexco
Michelle15
Anndrexxx27
lizethrodriguezml
Clore
Rober598
Jaqueline Esquivel
diego753
Alejandr88
ARguezBuch
venus
alessandrop
VioletAzalea97
VictoriaShayk
Jean Cocteau
Nataliapg97
Diana Lechuga
Anamg
kat0726
AlejandroV
Susy00
malorfis35
dpantoja
afuentesgonzalez
Azuleica
Eliz692
Estecle2
Daniel duran parra
JustinB55
37 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 7 Empty Re: I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

Post by kat0726 Tue 26 Mar 2024, 11:11

I had the great opportunity to study with Tech some time ago for my master's degree. I think that Tech is an excellent university where you can acquire a lot of knowledge related to your area and that will surely make you grow professionally. Very Happy Very Happy

kat0726

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 7 Empty Re: I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

Post by Elena453 Tue 26 Mar 2024, 11:55

Hello everyone, I had the opportunity to do a Master in digital design and my experience was very rewarding because its contents are very complete and current, the development of its academic program is excellent and their teachers are excellent professionals who accompany you throughout your process, I recommend it 100 %.

Elena453

Back to top Go down

Post by Estecle2 Tue 26 Mar 2024, 15:34

Hello, giving you my experience from TECH university I did a master's degree in pediatrics and I found it a fairly complete program for the price they provide, the best is the flexible schedule, since as a doctor I have very little time and this made my life much easier, if it is lively you should make the decision surely you will not regret it

Estecle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Lechuga Wed 27 Mar 2024, 15:52

Hello, I recently finished studying a Master's Degree and I am really very happy with everything I learned. TECH, in addition to having an innovative virtual methodology, has excellent teachers, which greatly facilitates the study process. For me there is no better option to qualify, in this university I found everything I was looking for.

Diana Lechuga

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 7 Empty Tech

Post by Michelle15 Tue 02 Apr 2024, 14:32

Hello, I did a master's degree in editorial design at Tech Education, it has been very enriching and useful for my professional performance. The university uses a very dynamic methodology, I really liked it.

Michelle15

Back to top Go down

Post by amelia622garcia Thu 04 Apr 2024, 08:26

I encourage you to take a course with them because their training is of very good quality and the best thing is that as it is online there are no timetables and I was able to combine it very well with my work.

amelia622garcia

Back to top Go down

Post by alicia9512vm Mon 08 Apr 2024, 08:51

In my learning process with Teach I really liked it because it allows me to do other activities, the study is completely autonomous and it provides you with support material to complement your training.

alicia9512vm

Back to top Go down

Post by maria quiles Mon 08 Apr 2024, 14:39

TECH is a very good option to do an online master's degree.

maria quiles

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 7 Empty My experience in Tech

Post by Alejandro Mon 08 Apr 2024, 15:20

I am telling you from my little experience, since it was recently that I am doing a master's degree in digital design with Tech University, and so far it is great, since they offer a variety of content in which each one contains a lot of very valuable information. on the relevant topic, and it is also structured in a very simple way for the student's understanding, you also understand in a very simple way even the most difficult topics of the master's degree, and the best thing is that it is online, the organization of the times is comfortable, 100% recommended if you want to study.

Alejandro

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Lechuga Fri 12 Apr 2024, 15:50

Hello, I recently finished studying a Master's Degree and I am really very happy with everything I learned. TECH, in addition to having an innovative virtual methodology, has excellent teachers, which greatly facilitates the study process. For me there is no better option to qualify, in this university I found everything I was looking for.

Diana Lechuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel duran parra Mon 15 Apr 2024, 06:30

I will be very honest with you, if you want to study at Tech, don't think about it too much, because it is the best university in the world, with many professional programmes, I recommend it.

Daniel duran parra

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0726 Mon 15 Apr 2024, 06:53

Greetings! Tech is an excellent University, my cousin and I have studied there our masters, me first and her later. Needless to say we have had a very good experience, that's why I recommend it with full confidence.

kat0726

Back to top Go down

Post by Estecle2 Mon 15 Apr 2024, 15:35

Hello good afternoon, regarding your question about the TECH University, I can tell you that it is one of the best online, I was like you some time ago, I investigated several universities and the option I took was here and everything was correct at the academic and administrative level, all very friendly and willing to attend your suggestions, I would not have any complaint, just do your homework and you will see how your goals arise.

Estecle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena453 Mon 15 Apr 2024, 16:19

Hello everyone, I had the opportunity to do a Master in digital design and my experience was very rewarding because its contents are very complete and current, the development of its academic program is excellent and their teachers are excellent professionals who accompany you throughout your process, I recommend it 100 %.

Elena453

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Lechuga Thu 18 Apr 2024, 15:42

Diana Lechuga

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriaShayk Fri 19 Apr 2024, 06:25

I have studied at TECH and I liked their programs, they are very complete.

VictoriaShayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle15 Wed 24 Apr 2024, 06:57

Hi, I recently finished a Master's degree in editorial design at Tech Education. I really liked the methodology of this university, and the platform is easy to access.

Michelle15

Back to top Go down

Post by amelia622garcia Fri 26 Apr 2024, 09:09

a very good training, both in terms of content and the quality of the teachers who give you the master's degree.

amelia622garcia

Back to top Go down

Post by amelia622garcia Tue 30 Apr 2024, 09:13

I really liked the study methodology offered by the university, I found it very comfortable and I would definitely repeat with them and I would recommend it to my friends.

amelia622garcia

Back to top Go down

Post by alicia9512vm Thu 02 May 2024, 06:34

My experience with tech has been excellent since its content is updated and its platform is dynamic and easy to explore. They provide you with support material that contributes a large part to the courses in development and allows you to learn more about the topic you are studying.

alicia9512vm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Thu 02 May 2024, 14:01

I tell you from my experience, since I did that master's degree at the university that you need reference, because from my perspective it was very pleasant and very satisfactory since the contents offered within the master's degree are of very good quality, and each material is supported, which is why You will understand the most difficult topics, and they are also based on updated information, and finally the interface makes the student comfortable carrying out the different activities. I recommend it if you want to learn about digital design, and be able to move in this very field. easy at work.

Alejandro

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0726 Mon 06 May 2024, 06:25

Hi! I started my studies at Tech with full confidence after seeing their reviews on Trustpilot and noticing that they were all positive and very good. I must say that none of them were wrong as I could see that it is indeed an excellent place to study and develop a professional career.

kat0726

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel duran parra Mon 06 May 2024, 06:39

Tech University is the best university in the whole world, I recommend it to anyone, as it is the best university to study at.

Daniel duran parra

Back to top Go down

Post by Estecle2 Mon 06 May 2024, 15:35

To start a master's degree in graphic design TECH you must have already studied the subject before, to avoid surprises of things you do not understand much, because their courses are quite advanced, this means that they are of excellent educational quality, another thing is to put the best desire and not leave the courses halfway as many people have done, but the university offers the best guarantees of study and preparation.

Estecle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena453 Yesterday at 15:51

Elena453

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7