EduLion'sForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

+33
Alejandro
alicia9512vm
Aitor27
amelia622garcia
Alexco
Michelle15
Anndrexxx27
lizethrodriguezml
Clore
Rober598
Jaqueline Esquivel
diego753
Alejandr88
ARguezBuch
venus
alessandrop
VioletAzalea97
VictoriaShayk
Jean Cocteau
Nataliapg97
Diana Lechuga
Anamg
kat0726
AlejandroV
Susy00
malorfis35
dpantoja
afuentesgonzalez
Azuleica
Eliz692
Estecle2
Daniel duran parra
JustinB55
37 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 2 Empty Re: I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

Post by venus Sat 21 Oct 2023, 19:17

TECH is the best virtual university, I say this from experience as I studied at this university and I really liked my process, they always helped me to be better.

venus

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 2 Empty Re: I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

Post by VioletAzalea97 Mon 23 Oct 2023, 12:16

Hello!
It is one of the best options to study an online master's degree because it has a good learning methodology.

VioletAzalea97

Back to top Go down

Post by ARguezBuch Mon 23 Oct 2023, 21:09

It is a good option if you want to train in your free time, without counting on schedules or specific times.
You must be able to organize your schedule and be rigorous enough not to waste time and get overwhelmed at the last moment.

Tech will allow you to combine day with study, I have not studied the specific course you are asking about, but I can tell you that they have many trainings and studies that you will surely find interesting and useful.

ARguezBuch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandr88 Mon 23 Oct 2023, 21:36

Hello!
Tech, according to my experience has been one of the best universities, its programs have a very complete content and with a high range of professional teachers.
There I learned a lot that today I put into practice for my work. Smile

Alejandr88

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 2 Empty Tech university

Post by ARguezBuch Mon 23 Oct 2023, 22:01

That sounds like a fantastic decision to pursue a master's degree in Digital Design! Online education offers flexibility and accessibility, making it a great choice for many learners. As for Tech University, I'm not familiar with it as my knowledge is up to September 2021, and there are many universities and institutions that may have come into existence since then. However, I would recommend thoroughly researching the university, checking its accreditation, and reading reviews or testimonials from current or past students to ensure it aligns with your educational and career goals. Best of luck with your educational journey!

ARguezBuch

Back to top Go down

Post by ARguezBuch Mon 23 Oct 2023, 22:48

I have been studying online or distance learning for years, since it gives facilities when it comes to studying or going to classes. For me it is a very interesting option, but you have to keep in mind, that if you are not organized it is not a good option.

As for Tech University, if it is a reputable institution with strong programs in different branches, I think it could be a fantastic choice. One positive aspect of online education is that it opens doors to institutions that may be geographically distant but offer a high quality education. I would recommend assessing the different programs or studies offered by the Tech University, check out their program, to make sure it aligns with your goals and expectations. If so, pursuing a Master's in Digital Design online can be a very rewarding experience, and I wish you the best of luck on your academic journey!

ARguezBuch

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 2 Empty Tech

Post by diego753 Wed 25 Oct 2023, 02:24

Hello
I have studied in Tech some courses and I had no problems, both the quality of education and the quality of the material is very good, plus you can dispose of your time as you want.

diego753

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaqueline Esquivel Fri 27 Oct 2023, 23:20

Tech University is the most updated and at the forefront of technology, with many options for training and updating of the fields, it has so many options that are very interesting.

Jaqueline Esquivel

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel duran parra Mon 30 Oct 2023, 11:38

The tech university is the best at the virtual level, as you can adjust your schedule to your preference, that's why I prefer tech.

Daniel duran parra

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0726 Mon 30 Oct 2023, 11:59

Hi! I know Tech because of the studies I did with them, I think they are very good and their prices are affordable.

kat0726

Back to top Go down

Post by Rober598 Mon 30 Oct 2023, 20:38

Excellent university, it will provide you with great resources for your career in graphic design and related advertising.

Rober598

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliz692 Mon 30 Oct 2023, 20:51

Tech is a university of great trajectory worldwide, has excellent teachers very professional and trained to accompany you throughout your educational process, offers a variety of very complete and interactive academic programs, it is certainly a great opportunity to continue growing professionally.

Eliz692

Back to top Go down

Post by Clore Fri 03 Nov 2023, 17:50

Hello!

I have studied at TECH, the truth is that I am very satisfied. I like their platform, it is very didactic and easy to handle. You have communication with teachers and the information is very updated.

I hope you find it useful, best regards.

Clore

Back to top Go down

Post by Anamg Mon 06 Nov 2023, 10:39

I don't know the digital department, but I know the business department, and I can assure you that I liked it very much. My experience was very good, and I guess the whole university is the same, so it's fantastic. Their programmes are very practical and applicable from the very first module.

Anamg

Back to top Go down

Post by AlejandroV Mon 06 Nov 2023, 15:19

I would like to add that the courses I have taken at TECH have been of very good quality, and I have always learned a lot. They have helped me to get a job.

AlejandroV

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel duran parra Tue 07 Nov 2023, 17:31

tech university is the best university anywhere on the planet, it offers any programme in any language and the best thing is that no matter where you are, I recommend tech as it is the best online university in the world.

Daniel duran parra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rober598 Tue 07 Nov 2023, 20:36

Hello interesting study option, in TECH I did a master's degree in psycho-oncology, but I have seen the different pénsums of other careers and they are courses that complement your career, as it was in mine, if you are interested check their website maybe you will solve your doubts easier.

Rober598

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliz692 Tue 07 Nov 2023, 20:55

Tech is a great option to specialize in the area you want, since it has a great variety of academic programs which are very complete and diverse, its platform is easy to use and its teachers are excellent professionals.

Eliz692

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0726 Wed 08 Nov 2023, 12:06

Good morning, I hope you are successful in this new academic path. Answering your question I must say that I don't have much information about Tech but I have read in Forbes magazine that this is the best online University, so for sure you are doing very well with them.

kat0726

Back to top Go down

Post by diego753 Thu 09 Nov 2023, 01:32

Hi, I hope you are well, I studied at Tech and it went well, the education they gave me was what I expected, the best thing about this whole experience was that I could manage my time comfortably and the interface is simple and practical. Regards

diego753

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuleica Fri 10 Nov 2023, 11:53

Tech is the best university to pursue your postgraduate studies. The course content is very comprehensive and constantly updated. Furthermore, the interaction with the professors is excellent; they are always available to address your doubts. I studied there some time ago to complete my Master's in Art History, and thanks to that, I secured my current job. Highly recommended!

Azuleica

Back to top Go down

Post by afuentesgonzalez Fri 10 Nov 2023, 12:34

I participated in a program with TECH last year, and the experience was excellent. The materials they provide are of very high quality, diverse, and up-to-date. Additionally, the fact that the training is 100% online helps us continue to grow professionally without having to give up anything. Highly recommended!

afuentesgonzalez

Back to top Go down

Post by diego753 Thu 16 Nov 2023, 02:04

Hi, I studied at Tech some time ago and it went very well since I could manage my time as I wanted and the education they provide is very good. the supplementary material also has a very good base and in general I loved the whole course.

diego753

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 2 Empty TECH recommandation

Post by Diana Lechuga Thu 16 Nov 2023, 19:53

: Hello, I recently finished studying a Master's Degree and I am really very happy with everything I learned. TECH, in addition to having an innovative virtual methodology, has excellent teachers, which greatly facilitates the study process. For me there is no better option to qualify, in this university I found everything I was looking for.

Diana Lechuga

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletAzalea97 Fri 17 Nov 2023, 11:39

Hi there! Smile
I specialized with TECH in multimedia design and I think they have a great learning methodology, because it is innovative.

VioletAzalea97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next