EduLion'sForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

+33
Alejandro
alicia9512vm
Aitor27
amelia622garcia
Alexco
Michelle15
Anndrexxx27
lizethrodriguezml
Clore
Rober598
Jaqueline Esquivel
diego753
Alejandr88
ARguezBuch
venus
alessandrop
VioletAzalea97
VictoriaShayk
Jean Cocteau
Nataliapg97
Diana Lechuga
Anamg
kat0726
AlejandroV
Susy00
malorfis35
dpantoja
afuentesgonzalez
Azuleica
Eliz692
Estecle2
Daniel duran parra
JustinB55
37 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 6 Empty Re: I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

Post by Estecle2 Wed 14 Feb 2024, 20:33

If it is a TECH it is an online university, it has good prestige here in London, highly recommended for professionals who wish to complete our studies in front of diplomas to improve our career.

Estecle2

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 6 Empty Re: I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

Post by Elena453 Wed 14 Feb 2024, 20:36

I recommend Tech, since my experience was very positive, its contents are very complete and dynamic and help you to strengthen your knowledge, its virtual campus is very easy to use and its teachers are great professionals who always accompany you during your process, it is a great option to continue growing professionally.

Elena453

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0726 Thu 15 Feb 2024, 19:32

I can assure you that Tech is the best university for you to do your postgraduate studies and with the best prices Laughing. They have an exceptional teaching staff and are renowned for their high academic quality cheers .

kat0726

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 6 Empty Tech

Post by alessandrop Tue 20 Feb 2024, 15:35

Tech is an excellent university, I have already completed two master's degrees with them and it has been very useful for me to grow professionally.

alessandrop

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriaShayk Fri 23 Feb 2024, 21:09

I have taken several courses at TECH Universidad Tecnológica and I can say that it is a great place to update knowledge in any area.

VictoriaShayk

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 6 Empty TECH

Post by alessandrop Mon 26 Feb 2024, 09:36

Hi! I studied a Master's degree at Tech and I highly recommend it. Its online format allows you to study at your own pace, its practical methodology prepares you for the working world, its professors are working professionals and there is a great community of students to learn with. In addition, Tech is a recognised university with competitive prices. If you are looking for an online university to study Digital Design, Tech is an excellent choice. Visit their website and check out student reviews - good luck!

alessandrop

Back to top Go down

Post by alicia9512vm Mon 26 Feb 2024, 12:02

In my learning process with Teach I really liked it because it allows me to do other activities, the study is completely autonomous and it provides you with support material to complement your training.

alicia9512vm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Mon 26 Feb 2024, 20:37

Tech is an excellent university, I have already done 2 masters with them and it has been very useful for me to grow professionally.

Alejandro

Back to top Go down

Post by JIMMY ALEJANDRO Mon 26 Feb 2024, 20:39

I highly recommend TECH University for its outstanding Digital Design master's program. As an alum, I can attest to the quality of education, innovative faculty, and a supportive community that truly prepares you for a successful career in the field.

JIMMY ALEJANDRO

JIMMY ALEJANDRO likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jose Tue 27 Feb 2024, 12:33

According to what I have read, since I also want to enter a university to complement my studies, I see that it is one of the best options to get an education, its achievements show that it is a growing university with excellent education, you can check a little more about TECH, but what I have seen makes it look like a good option.

Jose

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriaShayk Thu 29 Feb 2024, 21:15

It's a great university, I finished different postgraduate courses a few months ago and I found them very good. I can recommend their training.

VictoriaShayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle15 Tue 05 Mar 2024, 15:27

Hello, I recently completed a Master's degree in editorial design at Tech University, it has been a very enriching experience. And I really liked the university's methodology.

Michelle15

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Lechuga Thu 07 Mar 2024, 20:41

Hello, I recently finished studying a Master's Degree and I am really very happy with everything I learned. TECH, in addition to having an innovative virtual methodology, has excellent teachers, which greatly facilitates the study process. For me there is no better option to qualify, in this university I found everything I was looking for.

Diana Lechuga

Back to top Go down

Post by maria quiles Fri 08 Mar 2024, 10:25

I know Tech, I recommend it

maria quiles

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0726 Wed 13 Mar 2024, 11:34

It's a good thing that Tech is one of your options, because it's the best university where you can do your postgraduate studies, not only because of its exceptional professors and international recognition, but also because its high academic quality makes it superior to any other university.

kat0726

Back to top Go down

Post by Estecle2 Wed 13 Mar 2024, 20:33

It is an incredible education, has teachers specialized in the subject, presents one of the newest platforms or digital level, TECH will be a good study option if you want. Greetings

Estecle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena453 Wed 13 Mar 2024, 20:42

Hello everyone, I had the opportunity to do a Master in digital design and my experience was very rewarding because its contents are very complete and current, the development of its academic program is excellent and their teachers are excellent professionals who accompany you throughout your process, I recommend it 100 %.

Elena453

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuleica Fri 15 Mar 2024, 10:54

Tech is the best university to pursue your postgraduate studies. The course content is very comprehensive and constantly updated. Furthermore, the interaction with the professors is excellent; they are always available to address your doubts. I studied there some time ago to complete my Master's in Art History, and thanks to that, I secured my current job. Highly recommended!

Azuleica

Back to top Go down

Post by alicia9512vm Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:25

In my learning process with Teach I really liked it because it allows me to do other activities, the study is completely autonomous and it provides you with support material to complement your training.

alicia9512vm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Mon 18 Mar 2024, 15:18

Hello, I studied at Tech, so I can give you a quick overview about the university, I study something about digital design, since it has a master's degree focused on that, in the academic part it is very good, since they provide a very good amount of material. excellent, in which you understand in a very simple way, since they plan a methodology so that difficult topics are very intuitive, in addition, on the other hand, they offer documents, audiovisuals and lessons, I recommend it if you want to learn about digital design today , since all their information is updated, and what benefited me the most was online, so you can adjust your schedules to your liking in the best way.

Alejandro

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 6 Empty TECH is the perfect choice!

Post by afuentesgonzalez Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:02

TECH Technological University has exceeded my expectations. The dedicated professors and modern infrastructure have created a stimulating learning environment. Practical guidance and collaborations with prominent companies have strengthened my preparation for the professional world. TECH not only provides quality education but also a comprehensive experience that has equipped me for future success. I am grateful to be part of this exceptional institution!

afuentesgonzalez

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 6 Empty Tech

Post by alessandrop Fri 22 Mar 2024, 11:14

Hi, I saw that you are interested in Tech University. I have known Tech for many years and it has been a positive experience. However, I would recommend that you also seek out more opinions and talk to current or former students to get a more complete picture. I hope this helps you!

alessandrop

Back to top Go down

Post by alessandrop Fri 22 Mar 2024, 12:05

Hi, I studied a master's degree at TECH and I highly recommend it. It is an excellent institution, you can check the many international recognitions they have. Don't hesitate to choose to study here, you will have a very good methodology and very experienced professors.

alessandrop

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Mon 25 Mar 2024, 20:38

The university of tech is the best, anywhere is the best, because it is the best university worldwide in virtual mode, no matter the language country, there is always tech, that's why I recommend tech.

Alejandro

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel duran parra Tue 26 Mar 2024, 11:51

University of tech is the best university, I recommend it to anyone, it is the best, you can study in any language and any country, university of tech is all over the world.

Daniel duran parra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next