EduLion'sForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

+33
Alejandro
alicia9512vm
Aitor27
amelia622garcia
Alexco
Michelle15
Anndrexxx27
lizethrodriguezml
Clore
Rober598
Jaqueline Esquivel
diego753
Alejandr88
ARguezBuch
venus
alessandrop
VioletAzalea97
VictoriaShayk
Jean Cocteau
Nataliapg97
Diana Lechuga
Anamg
kat0726
AlejandroV
Susy00
malorfis35
dpantoja
afuentesgonzalez
Azuleica
Eliz692
Estecle2
Daniel duran parra
JustinB55
37 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 3 Empty Re: I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

Post by VictoriaShayk Fri 17 Nov 2023, 11:41

I highly recommend TECH, I took several courses there and they are all 100% online.

VictoriaShayk

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 3 Empty Re: I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

Post by lizethrodriguezml Sun 19 Nov 2023, 13:05

I think it is an excellent university. The contents and the attention from the teachers is something that I have valued a lot in my learning, as well as the fact that it allows me to have stability between my work and my family because it allows me to organise my time thanks to its online methodology.

lizethrodriguezml

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 3 Empty Tech

Post by alessandrop Mon 20 Nov 2023, 12:17

Ho già fatto 2 master con loro in 2 anni e mi è stato molto utile per crescere professionalmente. I contenuti sono aggiornati e molto utili.

alessandrop

Back to top Go down

Post by diego753 Tue 21 Nov 2023, 02:09

Hi, I took some Audiovisual courses with them and it went very well, I really liked the methodology they use to teach and the educational quality they offered me.

diego753

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel duran parra Tue 21 Nov 2023, 11:25

Tech University is the best, I recommend it to anyone and in anyone, the university has no limits as it is the best.

Daniel duran parra

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0726 Tue 21 Nov 2023, 12:06

Hi! I know Tech because of the studies I did with them, I think they are very good and their prices are affordable.

kat0726

Back to top Go down

Post by Rober598 Tue 21 Nov 2023, 20:38

Hi Justin, I agree with the rest of the people and the educational method is different from the ordinary and look that if it is easier to learn because you practice while they teach you, then you will keep what you learn intact, I hope you can enter and check it out.

Rober598

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliz692 Wed 22 Nov 2023, 11:19

My experience at this university was very enriching, its curriculum is very complete and offers a variety of courses with which you can complement your skills, their teachers are very qualified professionals who will accompany you throughout your process.

Eliz692

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuleica Wed 22 Nov 2023, 13:23

Tech is the best university to pursue your postgraduate studies. The course content is very comprehensive and constantly updated. Furthermore, the interaction with the professors is excellent; they are always available to address your doubts. I studied there some time ago to complete my Master's in Art History, and thanks to that, I secured my current job. Highly recommended!

Azuleica

Back to top Go down

Post by dpantoja Wed 22 Nov 2023, 14:28

Hello! TECH is an excellent university, I did a program with them some time ago and I am very happy with the training I got. The teachers were very attentive and explained to me in the forums when I didn't understand something.

dpantoja

Back to top Go down

Post by afuentesgonzalez Wed 22 Nov 2023, 16:29

TECH Technological University is exceptional. Its avant-garde approach and highly qualified faculty provide an unparalleled educational experience. Modern facilities and connections with the industry create a conducive environment for hands-on learning and professional development. I wholeheartedly recommend TECH to those seeking quality technological education with a practical and relevant focus for the current world.

afuentesgonzalez

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 3 Empty Tech

Post by alessandrop Thu 23 Nov 2023, 12:12

Absolutely! Tech University is well-known for its strong programs in Digital Design. Many students have praised the quality of the courses and the hands-on approach to learning. It's definitely a great choice for pursuing a master's degree in Digital Design.

alessandrop

Back to top Go down

Post by AlejandroV Thu 23 Nov 2023, 15:04

Hello, I would like to add to my previous comment that a friend of mine has started a course at TECH and she is very happy and surprised by the good quality of the programming. She showed it to me and the truth is that it is.

AlejandroV

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 3 Empty TECH recommandation

Post by Diana Lechuga Fri 24 Nov 2023, 11:53

Hello, I recently finished studying a Master's Degree and I am really very happy with everything I learned. TECH, in addition to having an innovative virtual methodology, has excellent teachers, which greatly facilitates the study process. For me there is no better option to qualify, in this university I found everything I was looking for.

Diana Lechuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Anndrexxx27 Tue 28 Nov 2023, 17:41

TECH is an excellent university, the study programs are of high quality, the professors are experts and the advanced technology facilitates learning. I am excited to be a part of this university and take advantage of all the opportunities it offers.

Anndrexxx27

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle15 Tue 28 Nov 2023, 18:39

Hello, I am currently studying a Master's Degree in Educational Psychopedagogy at Tech University, and I am really enjoying it, I think the methodology is very didactic.

Michelle15

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexco Tue 28 Nov 2023, 20:13

For design issues in this institution I saw good programs to improve knowledge, take advantage of the fact that they manage time and payment facilities.

Alexco

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0726 Wed 29 Nov 2023, 11:34

Hi! I am a Tech student so I can tell you a little bit about it. Tech is a very large online university, they have a presence in many languages and, according to Forbes, it is the largest online university. For my part, I feel that the prices are very good and the quality of their content is excellent as well. I really enjoyed studying with them.

kat0726

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel duran parra Wed 29 Nov 2023, 14:31

I recommend tech university in any country, wherever you are, no matter the language tech is there, I recommend it if you plan to study.

Daniel duran parra

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliz692 Wed 29 Nov 2023, 20:31

Tech is a university that has very complete academic programs with high quality content, its teachers are highly trained professionals who support you a lot in your process, in addition to all this their schedules are very flexible and adjust to your needs.

Eliz692

Back to top Go down

Post by Rober598 Wed 29 Nov 2023, 20:38

Hello my friend you do well to consult first, I did just the same when I wanted to enter TECH find out about it, and your comments, I decide and it was a good decision to enter, have a good study material, for now in my first six months everything is going on, relatively good college nothing more to say.

Rober598

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 3 Empty TECH recommandation

Post by Diana Lechuga Fri 01 Dec 2023, 19:19

Hi, I recently completed an MBA and I can recommend TECH for many reasons. They have a totally innovative virtual methodology, in addition, the curriculum always includes the most relevant and updated topics. The best of all is that the professors are experts in the area, you can see their experience and they transmit it to the student.

Diana Lechuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle15 Mon 04 Dec 2023, 14:07

Ciao, sto facendo un master in digital marketing alla Tech University e sono molto soddisfatto, i contenuti sono molto aggiornati e la vostra metodologia è molto dinamica e all'avanguardia.

Michelle15

Back to top Go down

Post by Anndrexxx27 Mon 04 Dec 2023, 18:07

TECH Virtual University is excellent. The study programs are of high quality, the teachers are experts, and advanced technology facilitates learning. I am excited to be a part of this university and take advantage of all the opportunities it offers.

Anndrexxx27

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexco Mon 04 Dec 2023, 21:32

Buona istituzione, la revisione è una buona opzione per migliorare le conoscenze, ancora di più per il design o i media audiovisivi.

Alexco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next