EduLion'sForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

+33
Alejandro
alicia9512vm
Aitor27
amelia622garcia
Alexco
Michelle15
Anndrexxx27
lizethrodriguezml
Clore
Rober598
Jaqueline Esquivel
diego753
Alejandr88
ARguezBuch
venus
alessandrop
VioletAzalea97
VictoriaShayk
Jean Cocteau
Nataliapg97
Diana Lechuga
Anamg
kat0726
AlejandroV
Susy00
malorfis35
dpantoja
afuentesgonzalez
Azuleica
Eliz692
Estecle2
Daniel duran parra
JustinB55
37 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 4 Empty TECH Universidad Tecnológica

Post by amelia622garcia Thu 07 Dec 2023, 12:21

My experience with TECH was incredible, I really liked the way the master was studied and how easy it was to combine it with my job.

amelia622garcia

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 4 Empty Re: I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

Post by Aitor27 Thu 07 Dec 2023, 15:46

For me, Tech was amazing, I did a master's degree in Power Generation, Promotion, Technology and Operation and it was a very good experience.

Aitor27

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 4 Empty Re: I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University?

Post by Daniel duran parra Tue 12 Dec 2023, 11:28

The university of tech is the best, anywhere is the best, because it is the best university worldwide in virtual mode, no matter the language country, there is always tech, that's why I recommend tech.

Daniel duran parra

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 4 Empty Here's what I know about Tech

Post by kat0726 Tue 12 Dec 2023, 11:34

Hi! I understand, according to an article I read in Forbes magazine, that Tech is the largest online university and that they have an innovative method of education that works for many students and is very successful.

kat0726

Back to top Go down

Post by Rober598 Tue 12 Dec 2023, 20:35

Hello in TECH in a matter of personal experience may help you, as it is one of the strengths of the university talking about the career you want, despite being online, has an excellent accreditation by many companies, as seen, and in a matter of subjects is best that you advise you with the university, I hope to help you.

Rober598

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 4 Empty TECH Recommendation

Post by Diana Lechuga Thu 14 Dec 2023, 20:46

Hello, I recently finished studying a Master's Degree and I am really very happy with everything I learned. TECH, in addition to having an innovative virtual methodology, has excellent teachers, which greatly facilitates the study process. For me there is no better option to qualify, in this university I found everything I was looking for.

Diana Lechuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaqueline Esquivel Tue 26 Dec 2023, 17:58

Tech University gives you a wide selection of opportunities to expand your knowledge, continue learning in your fields of interest and build your career.

Jaqueline Esquivel

Back to top Go down

Post by dpantoja Thu 28 Dec 2023, 13:32

Choosing this online university for my master's program was one of the best decisions I've made. The convenience of studying online, coupled with the high-profile professionals serving as instructors, has truly enriched my learning experience. The university's commitment to providing excellent student support has made the entire journey seamless and enjoyable. I highly recommend it for anyone seeking quality education with the flexibility of online learning

dpantoja

Back to top Go down

Post by alicia9512vm Tue 02 Jan 2024, 12:20

It is an excellent university to start expanding your knowledge, its interactive platform and its methodology makes learning more didactic.

alicia9512vm

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 4 Empty The best university

Post by Alejandro Tue 02 Jan 2024, 15:09

In my opinion, it is the best option to study this type of career, since it has a very good quality of information that it offers in addition to being very intuitive for the student.

Alejandro

Alejandro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0726 Wed 03 Jan 2024, 11:26

I have been searching and reviewing information about this university for some time now and I have seen many comments saying that it is a very good university. Also, on their website it says that Forbes magazine recognised them as the biggest online university and that they are the official university of the NBA.

kat0726

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel duran parra Wed 03 Jan 2024, 11:35

Tech University is the best, in every aspect, I recommend it to anyone, no matter what language you speak and no matter what country you are in, because tech is the best virtual university in the world.

Daniel duran parra

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel duran parra Wed 03 Jan 2024, 11:36

Tech University is the best, in every aspect, I recommend it to anyone, no matter what language you speak and no matter what country you are in, because tech is the best virtual university in the world.

Daniel duran parra

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliz692 Wed 03 Jan 2024, 15:42

I had the opportunity to do a master's degree at Tech, and it was a very enriching experience, since it has very complete and interactive content, its virtual campus is easy to handle, its teachers are excellent professionals who always accompany you in your process, it is a great opportunity to continue growing professionally

Eliz692

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuleica Thu 04 Jan 2024, 11:27

Tech is the best university to pursue your postgraduate studies. The course content is very comprehensive and constantly updated. Furthermore, the interaction with the professors is excellent; they are always available to address your doubts. I studied there some time ago to complete my Master's in Art History, and thanks to that, I secured my current job. Highly recommended!

Azuleica

Back to top Go down

Post by afuentesgonzalez Thu 04 Jan 2024, 11:29

In TECH Technological University, educational quality is combined with technological cutting-edge. Its passionate professors and state-of-the-art facilities provide a conducive environment for learning. The university prioritizes connection with the industry, offering students invaluable hands-on experiences. I wholeheartedly recommend TECH to those seeking innovative education and solid preparation for the challenges of the professional world.

afuentesgonzalez

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriaShayk Fri 05 Jan 2024, 11:33

I took courses at TECH on digital design and I thought they were very good, I recommend it

VictoriaShayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel duran parra Wed 10 Jan 2024, 11:59

The tech university is the best, don't think too much about studying in tech, because tech is the best university in the world, you can study anything and learn a lot, I recommend it.

Daniel duran parra

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle15 Wed 10 Jan 2024, 14:41

Good morning, I recently completed a Master's degree in editorial design at Tech University and it has been very rewarding and enriching. In addition, your platform is very easy to use.

Michelle15

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliz692 Thu 11 Jan 2024, 10:49

Tech is a university of great recognition worldwide thanks to its excellent academic programmes, it is a great tool for you to further develop your skills in your professional field

Eliz692

Back to top Go down

Post by afuentesgonzalez Thu 11 Jan 2024, 11:21

My choice of TECH Technological University has been incredibly rewarding. Passionate professors, cutting-edge facilities, and a practical approach have enriched my academic experience. I am confident that TECH's solid preparation will propel my professional success.

afuentesgonzalez

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0726 Thu 11 Jan 2024, 16:22

Hi! As far as I know after studying with them, they are the best online university according to Forbes magazine and they are the official university of the NBA. The classes are completely online and you can set your study schedule to suit you. Overall it's a very good school.

kat0726

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 4 Empty TECH Recommendation

Post by Diana Lechuga Fri 12 Jan 2024, 20:59

Hello, I recently finished studying a Master's Degree and I am really very happy with everything I learned. TECH, in addition to having an innovative virtual methodology, has excellent teachers, which greatly facilitates the study process. For me there is no better option to qualify, in this university I found everything I was looking for.

Diana Lechuga

Back to top Go down

I would like to start a master's degree in Digital Design and I would like to know if you know the Tech University? - Page 4 Empty The best experience

Post by Alejandro Mon 15 Jan 2024, 17:54

I recommend it to you from my experience, I recently studied at that online university, and it went very well, since it contains a lot of quality information, the university servers are attentive, plus you learn a lot, and the best thing is it is very economical, it seems to me. I hope my experience has helped you, but join don't wait any longer.

Alejandro

Back to top Go down

Post by alicia9512vm Mon 15 Jan 2024, 19:19

The methodology that TECH offers you is practical for much more agile training and goes hand in hand with its totally educational platform.

alicia9512vm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next